Casa Rural Bohemian Hideaway - El Pajar
El Pajar is one of two houses (the other, La Labranza), that are part of the Bohemian Hideaway finca/estate on Gran Canaria. Once a dilapidated Canarian farmhouse, the 150 year old building was restored in 2006 and was granted a license by the islands tourist board to open as a rural holiday house.
Once the farmhouse stables and later used as storage for drying tobacco, El Pajar has been beautifully renovated to receive guests. The house features a living/dining/kitchen room space that is a fusion of modern design classics with traditional architecture.
- Wooden Wishbone chairs from Hans J. Wegner compliment the dining table illuminated by an Artishoc lamp from Louis Poulsen that hangs from a wooden beam.
- Wallpapers from England's Cole & Son, as well as colours from Farrow and Ball, decorate the rooms.
- The master bedroom has two comfortable single beds, a wardrobe, an electronic safe, and an Air-con system with cooling and hot functions.
- El Pajar has all of the modern comforts of home and can host up to 4 guests in two separate double bedrooms, (the secondary bedroom having its own private ensuite WC and washbasin).
- There is the option to add an extra guest on the sofabed.
- The finca has a large pool and garden area, with sun beds to relax under the sun, as well as parasols and trees for shade. There is also an outdoor BBQ kitchenette area with a washing sink, table and chairs.
- Parking · Wifi · Terrace · Washing Machine
- Food & Beverage
- Pool & Wellness
- Swimming pool
- es · en · de · fr
- Credit Cards
- Visa · Master Card