GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
2. USERS: Access and/or use of this website of Gran Canaria Natural determine the condition of USER; the person who accesses and/or uses the website therefore accepts the General Terms and Conditions of Use listed here. Said conditions must be applied regardless of the General Hiring Terms which are enforceable whenever appropriate.
3. USE OF THE WEBSITE: www.grancanariawalkingfestival.com provides access to a great deal of information, services, programmes or data (hereinafter “content”) on the Internet belonging to Gran Canaria Natural or to its licensors which USERS can have access to. USERS assume the responsibility for using the website. Said responsibility is extended to registration, when necessary, to access specific services or content. USERS will provide true and licit information when they carry out said registration. As a consequence to this registration, USERS can receive a password they are responsible for. USERS therefore agree to make diligent and confidential use of the same. USERS agree to make appropriate use of the content and services (as for instance chat services, discussion forums or newsgroups) that Gran Canaria Natural offers on its website and including but not limited to, not using them to (I) carry out illicit or illegal activities, or those that breach obligations of good faith or public order; (II) spread racist, xenophobic, pornographic, illegal, content or propaganda, or content in support of terrorism, or content undermining basic human rights; (III) cause damage in the physical and logical systems of Gran Canaria Natural , its suppliers or third parties, by introducing or spreading in the computer network any physical or logical virus or any other system that could cause the damages previously mentioned; (IV) try to access and, where appropriate, use email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages. Gran Canaria Natural reserves the right to remove all comments and contributions that can violate the respect of a person’s dignity, that can be discriminating, xenophobic, racist, pornographic or that can infringe upon youth or childhood, public order or safety or that, according to Gran Canaria Natural, are not adequate to be published. In any case, Gran Canaria Natural are be held responsible for opinions expressed by users in the forums, chats or other participation tools.
4. DATA PROTECTION: Gran Canaria Natural observes the requirements set forth by the Spanish Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, 1999 on Personal Data Protection, and the Spanish Royal Decree 1720/2007 of December 21, 2007 approving the Development Regulation of the Organic Law and other regulations in force at any time. It also promotes the correct use and processing of users’ personal data. To do so, alongside each personal data collection form for those services users may request from Gran Canaria Natural, users will be informed of the existence of and their agreement to the specific conditions for the processing of their data in each case, informing them of the party responsible for the file created, the address of the data controller, the possibility of exercising their rights to access, correct, cancel or oppose their use, the purpose of the processing and the transfer of data to third parties, if any. Likewise, Gran Canaria Natural informs users that it observes the requirements of Law 34/2002, of July 11, 2002 on Information Society and E-Commerce Services and will always request users’ consent for the processing of their email address for commercial purposes.
5. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY: Gran Canaria Natural, by itself or as grantee, is holder of all the rights of industrial and intellectual property of its website, and also of the elements contained on the same (in an expository manner, pictures, sound, audio, video, software or texts; brands or logotypes, colour combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programmes needed for it to operate, access and use, etc.), property of Gran Canaria Natural or its licensors. All rights reserved. Under the provisions of Articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph of the Law on Intellectual Property, it is expressly prohibited to produce, distribute or to publicly communicate, i.e. including the modality of putting it at anyone’s disposal, the totality or part of the content of this website, for commercial purposes, on any support and by any technical means, without the prior authorisation of Gran Canaria Natural. USERS agree to respect the right of Intellectual and Industrial Property owned by Gran Canaria Natural. Users can visualise the elements of the website and even print them out, copy them and download them on the hard drive of their computer or on any physical support as long as it is strictly for personal and private use. USERS must restrain from deleting, amending, eluding or manipulating any protection device or safety system installed on the pages of Gran Canaria Natural.
6. GUARANTEE AND LIABILITY DISCLAIMER: Gran Canaria Natural will not be held responsible, in any case, for damage of any nature that could be caused, in an expository manner: errors or omissions in the content, lack of availability of the website or transmission of viruses or malicious or damaging software in the content, despite having adopted all the necessary technological measures to avoid them.
7. MODIFICATIONS: Gran Canaria Natural reserves the right, without prior notice, to make changes it deems adequate on its website. It can change, delete or add both content and services provided by means of the same and the way these appear on the website.
8. LINKS: If www.grancanariawalkingfestival.com provides links or hyperlinks towards other websites on the Internet, Gran Canaria Natural has no control whatsoever on said sites and contents. Gran Canaria Natural will assume under no circumstance the responsibility for the content of any link belonging to an external website, and will not guarantee technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, space, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of said hyperlinks or other websites. Likewise, the integration of these external connections will not imply any type of association, fusion or participation with connected entities.
9. RIGHT OF EXCLUSION: Gran Canaria Natural reserves the right to refuse or remove access to the website and/or the services provided, without prior notice, at their own request or at that of a third party, to those users who do not comply with these General Conditions of Use.
10. GENERAL ASPECTS: Gran Canaria Natural will pursue the breach of these conditions and any misuse of its website by resorting to all civil or criminal actions legally applicable.
11. AMENDMENTS OF THESE CONDITIONS AND DURATION: Gran Canaria Natural may amend these conditions at any time and they will be duly published as they appear here. The validity of the above-mentioned conditions will be based on their exposure and will be valid until they are replaced by amendments duly published.
12. JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LEGISLATION: The relationship between Gran Canaria Natural and USERS is set out by the Spanish law in force and any controversy will be submitted to the courts of the city of Madrid.
Posted in Uncategorised